You've made it!
You must be ready to decide on which option is right for you. You can't actually make any decision if you haven't gone through the 'How-To' section.
Before the Download
• Please make sure that you agree with the disclaimer and guidelines
• The current design is a beta version, please also bear in mind that this is for non-commercial use.
• No need to download the entire collection if you've already figured out your own/preferred system, please download the ones that you think are necessary such as the 'harvesting funnel' to improve your harvesting experience or the 'threaded lid' to use with repurposed bottles.
• Make sure that you already have the cultivation vessel with you and measure the top diameter correctly.
Ready? Let's get downloading!
• Please use an FDM 3D printer with only PLA filaments (see 4.1)
⚠︎ DO NOT USE HOT WATER WITH 3D PRINTED PARTS AS PLA WARPS AT 60-65 °C (140-150 °F) ⚠︎
• Follow the settings below (but feel free to experiment if you're an expert)
◦ Nozzle: 0.4mm
◦ Layer Height: 0.25mm
◦ Infill: 100%
◦ Support: None
◦ Bed Adhesion: 'Skirt' for every model, 'Brim' for 'Harvesting Funnel'
Your feedback will be very much appreciated! Let's discuss here on Spirulina Society's Youtube Channel.
It would also be lovely to see how you adapt the products with your choices of materials and containers!
Want to get notified whenever the new versions are released?